CNC lathe processing is a high-precision and high-efficiency automatic machine tool with digital information control parts and tool displacement processing methods. Since CNC lathe processing is a clamping, continuous automatic processing to complete all turning processes, the following matters should be paid attention to in CNC lathe processing.
One. Pay attention to the choice of cutting parameters
The cutting speed, feed speed and cutting depth of CNC lathes are three factors that affect cutting conditions, which directly lead to tool damage. As the cutting speed increases, the temperature of the tool tip increases, causing mechanical, chemical and physical wear. If the cutting speed is increased by 20%, the tool life will be shortened by 1/2. The influence of feed rate on tool wear is less than the cutting speed, but when the feed rate is large and the cutting temperature rises, the tool wear is greater. Although the cutting depth has less influence on the tool than the cutting speed and feed rate, when the cutting depth is small, the hardened layer of the material to be cut will also affect the life of the tool.
2. Pay attention to the choice of tools
1) When rough turning, a tool with high strength and good durability should be selected to meet the requirements of large back draught and large feed during rough turning. CNC programming UG communication group Q: 565120797, if you want to learn CNC programming, you can get free learning materials and add this group
2) High precision and good durability tools should be selected for finishing to ensure the requirements of machining accuracy.
3) In order to reduce the tool change time and facilitate tool setting, the machine tool clamp and machine tool clamp should be used as much as possible.
three. Pay attention to the choice of fixture
1) Try to use general fixtures to clamp the workpiece, avoid using special fixtures;
2) The positioning datums of the parts coincide to reduce the positioning error.
four. Pay attention to the determination of the processing route
The processing route is the movement track and direction of the tool relative to the part during the processing of the index-controlled lathe.
1) It should be able to guarantee the processing accuracy and surface roughness requirements;
2) Shorten the processing route as much as possible to reduce the idle time of the tool.
In the process of CNC lathe processing, the above four points should be paid attention to as much as possible. Only by choosing the most suitable CNC turning processing method can the processing efficiency and precision of CNC turning processing be improved.