Choose and purchase CNC machine tools to consider three aspects
1. First of all, whether the machine tool body can meet its own processing requirements and the quality of the machine tool.
2. The next one is CNC. There are many kinds of CNC systems. Choosing the right system is the key to purchasing CNC machine tools.
3. Finally, the drive unit is the key to machine tool control. Different drive units can achieve different machining accuracy. When selecting the drive unit, the appropriate drive unit should be selected according to the accuracy requirements of the workpiece.
Points for Attention in Choosing CNC Machine Tools
1. When choosing a CNC machine tool according to product specifications, dimensions and accuracy, choose the function of the CNC machine tool, and over-pursue the CNC machine tool with more coordinate axes, large worktables, and high motor power. The processing precision is high, the function is complete, the system is complex, and the reliability is low. Purchasing and maintenance costs will increase, so processing costs will increase accordingly.
2. CNC machine tools should be reasonably selected and purchased according to the typical parts to be processed. Only under certain conditions, certain parts can get the best processing results.
3. The selection of the numerical control system should be reasonable, the numerical control system that can meet various performance parameters and reliability index requirements should be considered in detail, and the convenience of operation, programming, maintenance and management should be considered. Try to concentrate and unify as much as possible. If there are no special circumstances, try to use the same series of CNC systems that are familiar to the same unit and produced by the same manufacturer to facilitate future management and maintenance.
4. Configure the necessary accessories and tools. In order to give full play to the role of CNC machine tools and improve their processing capabilities, necessary accessories and tools must be configured. When purchasing the host, some wearing parts and other accessories were purchased.
5. Pay attention to the installation, debugging and acceptance of CNC machine tools. After entering the factory, CNC machine tools should be carefully installed and debugged, which is of great significance for future operation, maintenance and management. During the installation, commissioning and trial operation of CNC machine tools, technicians actively participated and carefully studied technical training and on-site guidance from suppliers. The geometric accuracy, positioning accuracy, cutting accuracy and machine performance of CNC machine tools have been comprehensively inspected and accepted. Careful verification and proper storage of various supporting technical materials, user manuals, maintenance manuals, accessory descriptions, computer software, manuals, etc. will cause imperfections in some additional functions in the future and bring difficulties to maintenance work. machine tool. Finally, consider the after-sales service, technical support, personnel training, data support, software support, installation and debugging, spare parts supply, tool system and machine tool accessories of CNC machine tool manufacturers.