After the CNC lathe is used for a period of time, wear occurs between the two contacting parts, and its working performance is gradually affected. At this time, some parts of the CNC lathe should be properly adjusted and maintained to restore the machine to its normal technical state. The daily maintenance and primary maintenance of the CNC lathe are completed by the operator, and the secondary maintenance is completed by the operator and maintenance personnel together. The maintenance cycle and time of each maintenance should be reasonably determined according to the structure of the CNC lathe and the different conditions of roughing and finishing, and should be adjusted regularly according to the actual situation.
Daily maintenance of CNC lathes
The CNC lathe operator should maintain the CNC lathe every day.
1. Check whether the oil volume of each oil tank of the lubrication mechanism is normal, and check whether the lubrication system is working normally.
2. Check whether the oil volume of each oil tank of the hydraulic mechanism is normal, and check whether the hydraulic system is working normally.
3. Check whether the amount of cutting fluid in the cooling box is normal, and check whether the cutting fluid system can work normally.
4. Turn on and check whether the numerical control system is normal, whether the fan chip removal device is working normally, and whether the pressure gauge value is normal.
5. Remove the debris of each guide rail on the CNC lathe, and check whether there are scratches on the surface of the guide rail.
6. It must be idling for a certain period of time after the machine is turned on to check whether the operation is normal; after completing the processing tasks of the day, turn off the CNC system of the CNC machine tool, turn off the power supply of the machine tool, and clean up the workplace.
Secondly, the preliminary maintenance of CNC lathes
1. Wipe the appearance of the CNC lathe, including the cover, cover and accessories, to ensure that there is no oil, rust, corrosion, iron filings and debris, and to ensure that the inside and outside are clean.
2. Clean the iron filings on the rotating tool holder and tailstock, and check whether they are working properly.
3. Check whether the screws on the lathe are loose, whether the fuel tank and pipeline are connected firmly according to the standard, and repair them in time.
4. Check the wear and tension of the main shaft transmission belt, X-axis transmission belt and Z-axis transmission belt.
5. Check whether the hydraulic system and its components (hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors) work normally, and whether there are abnormal noises during operation.
6. Check whether the cooling system and its components (cooling pump, cooling motor) work normally, and whether there is abnormal noise during operation.
7. Check whether the chip removal system and its components (chip removal device, chip removal motor) work normally, and whether there is abnormal noise during operation.
8. Check whether the lubrication system is working properly to ensure that the oil flows smoothly, and if necessary, check and replace the filter; check whether the oil outlet lubrication machine tool (guide rail, tailstock) is normal.
9. Check the oil tanks and cooling water tanks, add them as needed, and add grease to the oil filling points of the machine tool as needed to ensure that the oil tanks, oil traces, and oil windows are bright. Add rust inhibitor to cutting fluid in summer as required.
10. After turning on the machine, check whether the CNC system is normal, and whether the movement of each axis of the CNC lathe and the rotary tool post is normal.
11. Wipe the inside and outside of the electrical box to check whether the circuit is leaking, whether the contacts are in good contact, and whether the limit device and grounding are safe and reliable.
Numerical control lathe is a kind of advanced processing equipment with high degree of automation, complex structure and high cost integrating electricity, machine and liquid. It has the characteristics of technology-intensive and knowledge-intensive. In order to give full play to its benefits and reduce the occurrence of failures, maintenance work must be done. Therefore, CNC lathe maintenance personnel are required not only to have knowledge of machinery, processing technology, hydraulics and pneumatics, but also computer, automatic control, transmission and measurement technology, in order to fully understand and control the CNC lathe, and do it in time. Good maintenance work.
If this article is helpful to you, please comment or follow it. Thank you for reading. If you have better suggestions, please leave a message in the comments section below. Pay attention to CNC lathes every day and share the knowledge of precision machine tools with you.
The water from an electric kettle is more poisonous than plastic? This is cleaner than mineral water