We all know that CNC machining centers for product parts are extremely important for industrial production. CNC computer gong processing is the driving part of the CNC machine tool actuator, including spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feed motor. Under the control of the numerical control device, it realizes the spindle and feed drive through the electric or electro-hydraulic servo system. When several feeds are linked, the processing of positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve can be completed. With the development of modern science and technology, the equipment industry is moving towards extreme manufacturing: on the one hand, the equipment (shèbèi) manufactured is getting bigger and bigger, on the other hand, the products processed are getting more and more refined, and the processing technology is getting more and more refined. As it becomes more complex, the integration of production engineering is getting higher and higher. In order to meet the needs of future products, many companies in the industry have begun to replace traditional CNC machining centers with CNC machining centers. Different from traditional CNC machining centers, CNC CNC machining centers are generally classified according to the number of axes. Three-axis CNC machining centers and below are low-end, three- to five-axis CNC machining centers are medium and high-end, and five-axis CNC machining centers are above. For high-end. After years of development, China's CNC machining center industry has made major breakthroughs in the production of traditional CNC machining centers through the hard work of several generations. It has become the world's third largest producer of parts CNC machining centers, but in CNC machining Compared with foreign high-end CNC machining centers, there are still three major gaps in center production;
A. The gap in accuracy, stability (explanation: stable and stable; no change), reliability, etc.; For example, the five-axis CNC CNC machining center, the domestic product is continuous (Continuity) 1000H without fault (fault) However, foreign products can achieve continuous 1500H without failure, a difference of 1/3. Shenzhen CNC machining CNC machining refers to processing with CNC machining tools. CNC index-controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining languages, usually G codes. The CNC machining G code language tells the Cartesian position coordinates of the machining tool of the CNC machine tool, and controls the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as the tool changer, coolant and other functions.
B. The gap in the numerical control system (system); The numerical control system is an important part of the entire numerical control CNC machining center, and our country currently does not master (familiar with and can use) its high-end technology, so the Chinese CNC machining center companies use medium The numerical control systems of high-end CNC machining centers are basically imported from abroad. Huizhou CNC machining has great advantages over manual machining. For example, the parts produced by CNC machining are very accurate and repeatable; CNC machining can produce parts with complex shapes that cannot be completed by manual machining. Numerical control machining technology has been widely promoted. Most machining workshops have CNC machining capabilities. The most common CNC machining methods in typical machining workshops are CNC milling, CNC lathe, and CNC EDM wire cutting (electric discharge wire cutting).
C. In other key (explanation: an important part of metaphorical things) the gap in matching parts; At present, the CNC machining center produced in China can reach 95% of the international advanced level at most, but the remaining 5% is not a company , It needs to improve the overall level of national industry to achieve, including (bāo kuò) raw materials, standard parts, screws, nuts and other industries. In addition, there is a big gap between the process production (Produce) and inspection (inspection and testing) of the CNC machining center and the world's advanced level.
High-precision five-axis CNC machine tool processing, without which many high-precision equipment ca