The choice of turning and milling compound CNC machine tools and the use of lubricating cutting fluid
When choosing cutting fluids for turning and milling composite CNC machine tools, customers can consider 2 kinds? Three kinds of cutting fluids with better comprehensive performance can be selected according to the processing conditions of the enterprise. Through the actual test of the turning-milling composite numerical control lathe, the cutting fluid with suitable performance and price is determined. The performance of the workpiece material is critical to the choice of cutting fluid. Next, let's take a look at how to choose a lubricating cutting fluid in a turning and milling machine.
1. The cutting fluid should be free of irritating odors and additives harmful to the human body to ensure the safety of users.
2. The cutting fluid should meet the requirements of equipment lubrication and protection management, that is, the cutting fluid must not corrode the metal parts of the machine tool, must not damage the seals and paint of the machine tool, and must not leave hard colloidal deposits on the machine tool rails to ensure the equipment Safe and normal operation.
3. The cutting fluid of custom metal fabrication should meet the anti-rust requirements between the processes, and should not rust the workpiece. If processing copper alloys, sulfur-containing cutting fluids should not be used. When processing aluminum alloy, a cutting fluid with a neutral pH should be selected.
4. Cutting fluid should have good lubricity and cleaning function. Through the cutting fluid test, the cutting fluid with high maximum non-occluding load and low surface tension was selected and determined.
5. The cutting fluid should have a long service life, which is particularly important for turning and milling machine tools.
6. The cutting fluid of custom metal fabrication should be adapted to a variety of processing methods and workpiece materials.
7. The cutting fluid should have low pollution and waste liquid treatment methods.
CNC lathes can be divided into turning, milling, grinding, boring and drilling. The difference between turning and milling is that the technological process of turning is that the blade does not rotate, but it will rotate during operation, while milling is to adjust the measuring range of the working plate, precise positioning accuracy, and then rotate the blade to the milling state. "The boss of CNC lathes, Zhou Sijin, told reporters that turning and milling is the integration of two processes into a CNC lathe. Turning and milling is the use of turning tools to adapt to the movement and rotation of the workpiece to complete the drilling of the workpiece. Make the workpiece have excellent drilling processing methods in terms of appearance accuracy, position accuracy, and surface consistency. It is understood that composite processing is an intelligent manufacturing technology and one of the most popular processing technologies in the world at this stage. Several different types of machining processes are completed on CNC lathes. Turn-milling combined machining is more common and has a high degree of difficulty.