In the machining process of the turning-milling composite CNC lathe, the workpiece will inevitably be unstable. Shenyang Precision Machine Tool has many years of experience in the design, development and production of CNC lathes, which can solve these problems well. The following is a detailed solution for the instability of common turning-milling composite CNC lathe workpieces:
Phenomenon 1: the taper of the workpiece is large
1. The placement level of the CNC lathe has not been adjusted. From high to low, an unstable position appears: Use the level to adjust the level of the CNC lathe, laying a solid foundation and improving the stability of the CNC lathe.
Turning and milling composite CNC lathe
2. When turning a long axis, special data is difficult, the tool is deep, and the phenomenon of tool release is formed: select a reasonable process and appropriate cutting input to prevent the tool from being stressed
3. The tailstock collar is different from the spindle: adjust the tailstock.
Phenomenon 2: The size of the workpiece is different from the actual size by a few millimeters, or the axial change is obvious
1. The rapid positioning speed is too fast, and the response to the drive and motor: the rapid positioning speed is too fast, appropriately adjust the cutting speed, cutting speed and time to increase the operating frequency of the drive and motor during normal operation.
2. After a long time of conflict, the mechanical trolley was worn out and the screws and the bearings were jammed too tightly: After the trolley of the CNC lathe was worn out, the screws of the crane bearings were too tight and jammed, requiring readjustment and correction.
3. If the tool holder is too loose after replacing the tool holder, and the lock is not tight: If the tool holder is too loose after replacing the tool holder, please check whether the tool holder meets the reversal time, check whether the worm in the turbine tool holder is worn and whether the gap is too large. Whether the device is too loose, etc.
4. Correction of program failure, bad head and tail, and tool maintenance that is not canceled: If it is the cause of the program formation, the program must be corrected, and a reasonable processing technology should be selected according to the requirements of the workpiece drawing, and follow the instructions in the instructions.
5. System electronic transmission ratio or step angle setting failure: If you find that the proportional error is too large, please check whether the system parameter settings are correct, especially whether the electronic transmission gear and step angle are damaged. This phenomenon can be measured with a dial indicator.