CNC machining is a machining method that uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools in a CNC machine tool. It is an effective way to solve the problem of variable parts, small batches, complex shapes, high precision, and high-efficiency automatic processing.
Matters needing attention after processing:
1. Clean the chip and wipe the machine tool. Keep the machine and the environment clean. Pay attention to check or replace the oil wiper on the worn machine tool rail.
2. Check the status of lubricating oil and coolant, add or replace in time, turn off the power supply on the machine operation panel and the main power supply in turn.
3. CNC machine tools should follow the principle of zeroing first (except for special requirements), manual, fixed-point, and automatic. The operation of the machine tool should follow the principle of low speed, medium speed and high speed. Low-speed and medium-speed operation time is not less than 2-3 minutes. After confirming that there is no abnormal situation, the construction can be started.
4. It is strictly forbidden to knock, correct and correct the workpiece between the chuck and the top. Before proceeding to the next step, it must be confirmed that the workpiece and the tool can be clamped. When changing tools, workpieces, adjusting workpieces or leaving the machine tool during work, the operator must stop.
5. The safety protection device on the machine tool must not be disassembled or moved by the operator at will. Before the machine tool starts processing, it must be checked whether the program used is similar to the program of the machined part. Only after the confirmation is correct, can the safety shield be properly managed and the machine tool can be opened for processing parts.
6. Machine tool accessories, measuring tools, and cutting tools should be kept properly. Compensation for lost or damaged racks. After the training, the machine tool should be cleaned. Move the tailstock and trailer to the end of the bed and cut off the power to the machine tool.
7. When the machine tool fails or abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, it should be shut down immediately to protect the site and report to the site immediately. Operators are forbidden to modify machine parameters. If necessary, the device administrator must be notified and asked to modify it.
8. Understand the technical requirements of the part drawing, and check whether the size and shape of the blank are defective. Choose reasonable parts installation methods, correctly choose CNC turning tools, install parts and tools to ensure accuracy and firmness.
9. Understand and master the control operation panel of the CNC machine tool and its operation essentials, input the program accurately into the system, simulate inspection and indoor cutting, and make various preparations before processing.