1. The turning-milling composite CNC machine tool adopts high-precision embedded spindle;
2. Freely move the operation panel to improve work efficiency;
3. This machine is mainly used for mass production of various small parts and complex parts, high-speed processing and diversified processing;
4. Specifically, it can process a slender and complex process at one time, and can be equipped with an automatic feeding device to improve efficiency;
5. Material details: cutting, copper, iron, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, Teflon and other materials
The advantages of turning and milling CNC machine tools
Compared with traditional CNC machining technology, turning-milling composite CNC machine tools have outstanding advantages in the following aspects.
(1) Shorten the product manufacturing process chain and improve production efficiency. Turning and milling combined processing can complete all or most of the processing procedures at one time, thereby greatly shortening the product manufacturing process chain. On the one hand, the auxiliary production time caused by the replacement of the fixture can be reduced, and the manufacturing cycle and waiting time of the fixture can also be shortened, and the production efficiency can be significantly improved.
(2) Reduce the number of clamping and improve the processing accuracy. It reduces the number of card installations and avoids the accumulation of errors caused by positioning reference conversion. At the same time, most turning and milling processing equipment have on-line inspection functions, which can realize on-site inspection and precision control of key data in the manufacturing process, thereby improving the processing accuracy of products.
(3) Reduce floor space and production cost. Although the single price of turning-milling composite processing equipment is higher, due to the shortening of the manufacturing process chain, the number of equipment required for the product is reduced, the number of fixtures is reduced, the area of the workshop is reduced, the cost of equipment maintenance is reduced, and the overall fixed asset investment is increased, which can effectively reduce the cost of production and operation management. .