1. Daily inspection: The main items are hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, guideway lubrication system, cooling system, pneumatic system. The daily inspection is carried out according to the normal condition of the tested system. For example, during the test of the spindle lubrication system, the power light should be on, the oil pressure pump should work normally, and the power light should not be on, and the spindle should remain stopped, and contact a mechanic for maintenance. .
2. Weekly inspection: The main items include machine tool parts and spindle lubrication system. Correct inspections should be carried out every week, especially the removal of iron filings and external debris from machine tool parts.
3. Monthly inspection: mainly used for the inspection of power supply and air dryer. The rated voltage of the power supply is 180V~220V, and the frequency is 50Hz under normal conditions. If there is any abnormality, it should be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be disassembled once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Seasonal inspection: mainly inspect from three aspects of machine bed, hydraulic system and spindle lubrication system. For example, when inspecting the machine bed, it mainly depends on the accuracy of the machine tool and whether the level of the machine tool meets the requirements of the manual. If there is any problem, we should contact the mechanic immediately. When checking the hydraulic system and spindle lubrication system, if there is any problem, replace and clean the new engine oil respectively.
5. Semi-annual inspection: check the hydraulic system of the machine tool, spindle lubrication system, and X-axis after half a year. If there is a problem, replace and clean the new engine oil.
There are three types of tools that can be used effectively in the turning and milling machining cen