Three aspects should be considered in the purchase of CNC machine tools
1. First of all, whether the machine tool body can meet the processing requirements and the quality of the machine tool.
2. Next is the CNC system. There are many kinds of CNC systems. Choosing the right system is the key to buying CNC machine tools.
3. Finally, the drive unit is also the key to machine tool control. Different drive units can achieve different machining accuracy. When selecting the drive unit, the appropriate drive unit should be selected according to the accuracy requirements of the workpiece to be processed.
1. When selecting the functions of CNC machine tools according to the product specifications, dimensions and accuracy, the more coordinate axes, the greater the power of the worktable and the motor, the higher the machining accuracy of the CNC machine tools, the more complete the functions, the more complex the system, and the lower the reliability. . Purchasing costs and maintenance costs increase, and processing costs increase accordingly.
2. CNC machine tools should be selected reasonably according to the typical parts to be processed, and the best results can be achieved only when certain parts are processed under certain conditions.
3. The selection of the numerical control system should be reasonable, and the numerical control system that can meet the requirements of various performance parameters and reliability indexes should be considered in detail, and should be easy to operate, program, maintain and manage. Strive to be centralized and unified. If it is not a special case, try to use the same series of CNC systems produced by the same manufacturer and familiar to the unit for future management and maintenance.
4. Configure the necessary accessories and tools. In order to give full play to the role of CNC machine tools and improve their processing capabilities, necessary accessories and tools must be equipped. Purchase some wearing parts and other accessories together with the host.
5. Pay attention to the installation, debugging and acceptance of CNC machine tools. After entering the factory, CNC machine tools must be carefully installed and debugged, which is very important for future operation, maintenance and management. During the installation, commissioning and trial operation of CNC machine tools, technicians actively participate in and earnestly study the supplier's technical training and on-site guidance. The geometric accuracy, positioning accuracy, cutting accuracy, and machine performance of CNC machine tools are completely acceptable. Carefully check the supporting technical documents, operation manuals, maintenance manuals, accessory manuals, computer software and manuals, and keep them properly, otherwise you will not be able to develop some additional functions in the future, which will bring difficulties to the maintenance of the machine tool. Finally, we must fully consider the after-sales service, technical support, personnel training, data support, software support, installation and commissioning, spare parts supply, tool systems and machine tool accessories of CNC machine tool manufacturers.